1) File your nails till there the shape you want them.
2) Push your cuticles back so they dont get in the way ;)
3) Then use a silver nail polish i used Models own 'Sterling Silver'
4) Paint 1 nail then before it dry's sprinkle the glitter over the nail, the best thing to use is a paint brush, dip the brush in the glitter pot and tap it over the nail, once done then do the same with the remaining nails.
5) Then apply a thin layer of top coat i used Beauty UK 2 in 1 top coat
6) Once you have completed all the nails then wait for them to dry and wash your hands under cool water and pat dry (this does get very messy so make sure you put paper under your hands whilst doing it)
I used my practice nails to try out the new glitters i found (dont know how i forgot about them)