Total Pageviews

Thursday 27 October 2011

Halloween Nails :)

im going to a Halloween party on Saturday so wanted to make a statement with my nails! im going as a zombie school girl, so aswel as finding nails for myself im also doing my cousins nails, shes going as a spider!!
Along with me and my cousin im doing my cousins cousins nails (stay with me here, read it slow haha) there going as a vampire and a mummy, so this is some of the nails i came up with. . . .



I think my fav ones are the Frankenstein the ghost face and the spiders web with little clear diamontes on (you cant really see the diamontes in this pic but there defo there)
Its so much fun to do if you got some spare time on your hands, i could have kept going for ages my mind was full of ideas!!
Now im looking forward to doing my xmas nails, i wonder what il come up with this year last year i done some snow men they went down really well :)
please let me know if you have done any Halloween nails this year i would love to see them :) stay beautiful (but scary) girls ;) xoxoxox

6 comments:

  1. Yeah like the ghost scream mask nails the best so. They are funky :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks hun :D loved doing them :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! I love the ghost and Frakenstein nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks hun :) i think the Frankenstein one is my fav too :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah i love all these, theyre great.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete