Total Pageviews

Sunday 16 October 2011

Cats Eyes ;)

The other day i woke up to a fantabulous (made that word up haha) email from Maybelline telling me i had won there comp!!! I was sooooo excited to find out i won there amazing new mascara 'Colossal Cat Eye's' its £7.99 in Boots at the moment or 2 for £12 :) I was really chuffed as im really running low on mascara and it was just what i needed!!! Anyway I must say its one of the best mascara's iv used in a LONG time!!! its amazing really does bring out your eyes, the brush is curved instead if straight which i must say i much prefer :) I will defo be buying this again once this one runs out as i fricking love it! It separates the lashes beautifully and really does make them look longer, also you only need a few coats, usually im there for about 15/20 mins doing my mascara so that it looks just right and thick enough but with Colossal i only took about 5 mins :)
Unless i find a mascara that matches up to this one il be sticking with Colossal Cat Eyes for a while as its reasonably priced too! You cant be long thick lashes they look super sexy ;) mwah xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment