Total Pageviews

Tuesday 16 August 2011

My Thoughts On Shatter Polishes :)

I personally love Shatter polishes, sometimes its nice to have something different other than just one colour and ALOT of people just dont have the patients to fiddle about with nail art pens!!! i like to try something 'different' with my nails BUT sometimes I want something different but dont have alot of time to do it so this is the reason i love shatter polishes, they really are amazing, iv had soooo many comments on my nails when iv had the shatter polishes on! What i like to do the most when I got my long nails is just do the tips with the shatter polish (above picture) makes such a statement and REALLY stands out :) the gold i have used here is from beautyuk http://www.facebook.com/beautyuk?ref=ts i love this gold one because it goes on really smoothly and really reasonably priced at £2.99 for a 14ml bottle :)  its called 'night fever' other colours they have available are 'punk' 'goth' and 'glam rock'. . . . stay beautiful guys mwah xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment