Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Made With Love xxx

Hey girls and maybe some guys haha hope your all doing well?!
so im comp crazy i enter so many i just love it, well you got to be in it to win it aint ya ;)
I was soooooo lucky to win the Made With Love comp to win one of her amazing bracelets


The bracelet i won is a Swarovski White Clear Initial Bracelet and it is gorgeous!!!
I got the letter 'L' on it, and i think the initial makes it that extra special this particular bracelet is £14.00 you can add an extra initial on for £3 :)
I have been having a nosey on her website (i will put the link up at the end) and she really does have such beautiful jewellery you should defo check it out this one is from the Arm Candy range and its called Vanilla and is £22 its one of my favs on there its sparkly and pretty :)


I just love jewellery and my bracelet range is immense lol i have about 30 different ones and i love them all i just dont think you can have enough :)
Here are the links you need for Made With Love xxx
Happy shopping girls ;)
mwah
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I love them, I think they look so pretty. I will deffo check out the website

    Emine x

    Www.eminepasa1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, I think they look so pretty. I will deffo check out the website

    Emine x

    Www.eminepasa1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! I'll be sure to check them out.

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely aint they girls :) really gorgeous bracelets :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous. That is so classy :)

    Aisling from myshallowobsession.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks hun :) it is lovely :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete