Total Pageviews

Monday 12 March 2012

Guest Post By The Lovely Theodora From Red Hair And Black Nail Polish :)

Hey there! :) 
I'm Theodora from Red Hair and Black Nail Polish and I'm gonna take over Lucy's blog today :D First I wanna thank her for asking me to do this guest post, cause it was a lot of fun preparing it ;) Thank you so much!

When she asked me to do a guest post for her, I immediately knew that I had to use glitter for my manicure, because I know she loves it. I also wanted the manicure to be girly, so what do you do ? You use a gorgeous pink polish! :D And here it is: 
I used 2 coats of Flormar U24, which is one of my favorite pinks ever! I then added a coat of Essence Twins Glitter Topper - Carrie, which has small, big, round and square glitter. What more could you want? :P
I could have stopped right here, but I thought I could add something more to it. So I grabbed the Essence Tip Painter - Mysterious Black and painted some big squares.
I finished it all off with a TC and ta-da!

I hope you all liked it and thanks again Lucy for this opportunity!!
xoxo


Thank you soooo much Theodora for this fab post :)
please girls check out her blog as it is one of the best i have seen her nail art is actually amazing
here is the link to her blog:
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as i did and if anyone is interested in doing a guest blog post on here then please get in touch you can send me an Email: Juicy_lucy_baby89@hotmail.co.uk
or follow me on Twitter: JuicyLucyCheal
Hope to hear from you soon :)
mwah
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment